WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is just a way to share a bit of my life with friends and others who may have similar interests. If you see something you like, feel free to let me know.



Enter for your own enjoyment and Thanks for stopping by!



Jackie





Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Time to start blogging!

Well, I should start by saying I have resisted blogging for years. I just didn't think I needed to share my life with a bunch of strangers But then I started a Face Book page which led to sharing a bit of my life and posting pictures of my garden, stained glass and other craft projects.   So I thought, well, maybe I need a larger venue to show what I do to de-stress and maybe share some thoughts about my life, loves, beliefs and other stuff. My friend, Mimi, has a great blog - Blue Roof Cabin - and has inspired me to redo some of my furniture and look at used cupboard doors in a whole new way!! Check her out! I'll figure out how to link blogs tomorrow!

As for this blog, if you enjoy what you see, feel free to let me know. If you don't like it, well, that's fine too. Just remember, no-one is forcing you to look!! HA!!

So, I'll start posting some project pictures here tomorrow, too! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment