WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is just a way to share a bit of my life with friends and others who may have similar interests. If you see something you like, feel free to let me know.



Enter for your own enjoyment and Thanks for stopping by!



Jackie





Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WHIMPING OUT!

Yes, I whimped out from another night of Zumba! I was ready, even had my clothes in the car to change into. But then, one of my neighbor gals called and asked if I wanted to walk - and - what can I say?! I was glad though. My legs were like rubber just walking the 2.5 miles. I don't know if I would have made it thru another Zumba class. Tomorrow is another day, though, and I WILL go again!

Today I found out that one of the younger gals I work with is certified to be a Zumba instructor! Sooooo, we're thinkin' why not have a class here after work? We have the room and I'll bet there would be enough interest in the staff to get a class going. We're just starting to remodel right now, so after it's done, we're definitely going to approach management. Fun in the workplace!!

I posted some more pictures on my craft page last night. I really need to finish my latest glass project - a butterfly on a diamond-shaped bevelled background. I have it all cut out. Just need to do the fine-tuning on the grinder, clean, foil, and solder. Maybe this weekend.

The weather has turned cooler here this week. I'm hoping my tomatoes will get enough sun to turn red. And my cucumbers are trying like the dickens to grow. We'll just have to wait and see.

Until next time! Live life to the fullest - dreams were meant to be reality!!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment